Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

We arrived safely in Toronto. My flight was switched to a direct flight which I was extremely happy about. Unfortunately we had a four hour wait in the saint John airport but I was cool with that,  if it meant less travel. Everything worked out after that. Ryder did good on the flight. This was his first time flying with his own seat and he looked like such a big boy :) Next time I would like to try and bring his car seat, as it was tricky trying to get him to actually sit up in his seat with just the lap belt. My mom's flight arrived 5 minutes before mine and we met right at the baggage claim. Our car rental was the exact car that my mom drives back home which made the unfamiliar drive a little less stressful. Drivers here seem to be a little on the aggressive side but we managed to find our way. We are staying right down town and I can't get over how busy it is here! We went to the mall and you basically could not move,  PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!! 

Were on our way to Ability Camp! I am REALLY excited now!! We spent new years eve laying low in our hotel room so we could get an early start this morning. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment