Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We are 1/4 of the way there! :)

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I really wanted to keep this blog as positive as possible. But... Lately I feel like everything has been such a challenge. Ryder is doing AMAZING as always but everything out there in place to help kids like him, are unavailable at the time. I am getting so worn out with empty promises on the equipment Ryder so badly needs. We are also being directed in a million different directions to seek help and resources, when in the end we are only being put on huge waiting lists. There is so much more I could go on about but I will just leave it at that. I am sure you would much rather hear about this amazing kid!

Ryder has learnt some new tricks in the past couple weeks. He has started sitting (while occupied) for longer periods of time, he has been pulling himself to standing on anything he can and the other day he was able to go from all fours up into high kneeling!! That was a huge moment as before that he wouldn't even go on all fours!! I feel like he is "able" to crawl but he just know's what works and that's pulling himself army style.

We are doing awesome with our online donations! We really can't thank you all enough!! We have raised a total of $2,950! Our goal is $12,000 so were 1/4 of the way there!! Thank you, Thank you THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment