Saturday, July 2, 2011

Feeling the Love :)

We have received some more than generous donations in the last 24 hours and I really can't find the right words to say or describe this feeling. I keep saying overwhelmed but usually that feeling with me is not such a good thing. This is me being overwhelmed in the best possible way! :) Some of the donations are coming from old friends, we haven't spoke to in years and some from complete strangers!! I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. We have received just over $500 in online donations and messages of more waiting for our bank account to be opened. Wow I am really just left speechless at the moment and I know this good karma will come back to you all, in your time of need. I am sure Ryder can say it better than me, so here it goes........


It was a nice day in Saint John today. I was really contemplating taking Mr.Ancy-Pants out to the Qplex for a swim but thought I should save it for a day Daddy can come too. Ryder and I still managed to have a fun afternoon :) I filled up his pool (with warm water only because I couldn't find the hose) and we relaxed and played in the yard. He even managed to stay upright leaned against the pool for a while :)

`
                    He LOVED trying to splash Mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment