Sunday, July 3, 2011

Clap with me! :)

Just wanted to pop on quick before bed and let everyone know we are now at just over $800 in donations!! Again thank you all so much! 

Two very generous donations were made today that touched my heart more than these fine ladies could possibly know. One came from a dear friend who lost both of her twin boys at 24 weeks due to premature labor. Her loss rocked me hard. We were both pregnant with our twins at the same time but I did not even have the chance to share it with her. She helped me through my early stages of grief by just being there and letting me know I was not alone. The other came from a loyal friend who I love, yet have actually never met in real life! Our unique situation brought us together and I can honestly say I don't know where I would be without the support and guidance she has given me. She also lost one of her boys to TTTS and has a survivor with disabilities. The little critter has given our whole family such hope and inspiration as we follow his progress. Thank you both so much! xoxo

I also just wanted to share a quick video of Ryder from today. For the past couple months he has been able to knell behind a diaper box and actually play upright. This was huge for him as he still can not sit and always had to play laying on the floor. Well yesterday he slowly started to let go of the diaper box and balance on his knees! We have to watch him as sometimes he will slip into the "W" sitting which is a big no no from his therapists but this is such a HUGE deal for him and us! Anyhow today he started balancing more and more without the box and just for some shock therapy for his mommy he added some clapping!! It was so cute I just thought Id share :) 
         

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Look at him!! LOOOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!! Big boy!!!!! Go, Ryder!

    ReplyDelete