Sunday, November 6, 2011

Taking walking to the next level!!

Ryder just keeps doing it. Seems almost everyday he's blowing me away with another trick he has hidden up his sleeve.

We weren't able to bring his walker on our trip because it's so big and doesn't fold down at all. Even if we were able to check it with the baggage, it would have taken up to much room with all our luggage in the car. Anyhow, Ryder's Aunty Karla was told about a lending cupboard on the coast for pediatric equipment. She made some calls and received a walker for Ryder to try out during our stay. It's nothing like his walker at home, it doesn't have any supports to hold him in place. Just a basic walker, very similar to one we tried out just two weeks ago with no luck what so ever. I don't know what changed between then and now but he is now doing AMAZING!!

Here he is after using it for just two days!!

We have been getting some awesome donations the past few days. I really can't thank you all enough. I will add everything up and give a grand total tonight. I know we are getting SO close, and it's all thanks to YOU!! :) xo

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely incredible, Dana. I saw the pic on your profile and my jaw literally dropped. With JOY!!! Look at him racing that thing!!!

    ReplyDelete